Growing Stronger Together

Posted by NSCJournal NSCJournal
The Boards of the Northland Shepherd’s Center (NSC) and the Northland Meals on Wheels (NMOW) are pleased to announce that they have merged. The combining of the two organizations enhances and strengthens the services and commitment to the Northland seniors.

The Northland Meals on Wheels has operated since 1973 and has been an immeasurable aid to the clients they serve.  We welcome Ellen Hoyt, MOW Coordinator, Michelle Bond, MOW Assistant Coordinator and the 150 + faithful Northland Meals of Wheels volunteers to the NSC family.

We look forward to Working and Growing Stronger Together.