It's Tax-Season! See if you qualify...

Posted by NSCJournal NSCJournal
Did you know that if you are 65 or older or if you have 100% disability you can apply for a MO Property Tax Credit?  Even if you rent, as long as you don’t live in subsidized housing.  You can apply for a credit for previous years up to 2013 until 4/15/17.

Mid-Continent  Public Library has free tax assistance from AARP Tax Aides for seniors and persons with disabilities. Call your local library branch for more information.